Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella


Ella turned 2 today. I can't believe how time flies. She has been such a blessing to the family, and we are so thankful for her. Ella is talking more & more each day, and she makes us laugh everyday. Some of the funny things she says are:

  1. Mine.



  2. No Mann= No maam. Don't take, touch or look at my toy.


  3. Mommy mooomie= mommy can I watch a movie.


  4. I do it!


  5. Emny=Emily, Al lah=Alex, Lanny=Landon, Nanny=Nana or Nena


  6. Daddy Fffing peas= I want to swing please


  7. Whera baby bobble?= Where is the baby dolls bottle?


  8. Whera pappy?= Where is my pacifier?


  9. Gimme pive, don yo= give me five, down low


  10. Noneys= Noseys (rubbing noses together)

I could go on & on with more cute things, but I know you'd get bored. Ella brings so much joy to our family. Alex & Emily love her so much. When we prayed for our lunch today, I thanked God for her being in our family. Then Alex had to say a prayer too. He said, "Thanks for letting Ella be my sister, I love her because, when she had that juice box & I asked for a sip, she gave me the whole thing." Then Emily said, "I'm thankful for Ella because she's my sister & my friend and I love her." I know she can't tell us yet, but I know she is thankful for her big brother & big sister.

Well, Ella, I hope you've had a fun day. Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl. I'll love you forever, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Ella. It was good to see you on Saturday! You have gotten so tall! See you soon!