Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday 13

Here are 13 things I have going on or that are on my mind today:
  1. I'm having lunch at Kani House with my parents today.
  2. I need to get groceries.
  3. Ella has school today, and she is really enjoying her time there.
  4. Jody will be off early today & he's off tomorrow.
  5. Emily has become a very good reader. She really likes school too.
  6. I'm anxious about Alex's IEP meeting we have next Friday. But I'm also looking forward to it. Jody and I will be in a room with 7 other teachers, therapists or administrators. SCARY.
  7. I got to go to dinner with "the girls" for my birthday this week. We missed you Stacy & Heather.
  8. I love my husband! He took me to PCB for4 days last weekend. My parents kept the kids. We had a nice relaxing time together. Thanks Jody! And thanks Mom & Dad.
  9. Alex has started putting on concerts. He sings on stage(the hearth) and sings pretty good. He sings the songs from Toy Story & Toy Story 2.
  10. Ella will be 2 years old in 2 weeks. Alex will be 8 years old in a month.
  11. Emily is enjoying her Hip Hop class and dances every chance she gets. She usually takes turns with Alex. She has a recital, then he has a concert. Ella just runs around in circles.
  12. This weekend, I get to see my sister-in-law, that I haven't seen since Christmas.
  13. I'm ready for our family time tonight and tomorrow. We're going to Burt's for a hayride.

No comments: