Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Jessica Smith. Here is how it works.
1. List the rules of the game
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 more people
4. If you're tagged just go ahead & do it.

My 6 random things:
1. I met Jody at a Confederate Railroad Concert at Cowboys (it was called Crystal Chandelier then).
2. I was engaged 2 months to the day, after the concert meeting. And the engagement only lasted 5 and 1/2 months.
3. I celebrated 13 years of wedded bliss June 10, 2008.
4. Besides babysitting, my first job was Little Caesars. Pizza Pizza. I did everything except make pizzas. I made salads & sandwiches. Cut & boxed pizzas. Took orders.Did dishes and ran the register.
5. I like to sing to the radio. If I'm at a restaurant eating and hear a song I know, I have to sing along. Or I'm trying really hard to keep myself from singing.
6. I was working as a Medical Assistant when I met Jody. That only lasted 8 months, since I quit to get married & move to NC. I loved the job, but loved Jody more.

Now I'm tagging Heather, Deanna, Miranda, Krista, Jennifer Wright and Katie Deese.

No comments: